Wednesday 25 March 2009

Malvern today

As i was itching to walk in my new boots today, i decided that i should go to the nearest place to Birmingham that could be disguised as a mountain, and that of course is the Malvern Hills. Upon arrival i remembered how as a child with my parents i would run up and down these mini mountains, famous for their purifying water and catch up mith Mom and Dad about three hours later as their purple sweaty heads popped into my horizon! Today however, and much to my disgust it was I who dragged my pathetic body to the top. What a wonderful sight though and the boots werent that bad either...If they're good enough for Chris Moyles then they're good enough for me! Where can i go next then... any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. You could try the Beacons in Wales or Snowdonia with your kids?

    ReplyDelete